- Ceramic or resin waterproof basket
- Floral foam for fresh arrangements
- Seeded eucalyptus
- Wheat spikes
- Whole cloves
- Floral wire
- Pinecones in assorted sizes from 2 to 6 inches
- Floral picks
How to Make It
- Cut the foam to size for your container.
- Soak the foam in water according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Press the foam into the container.
- Wire 4 to 6 spikes of wheat together with floral wire.
- Press cloves into the oranges.
- Insert floral picks into the oranges and kumquats.
- Wire the picks to the pinecones.
- Insert pinecones into the container to establish the overall shape of your arrangement.
- Add the wheat bundles, roses, oranges, and kumquats.
- Tuck in small pieces of seeded eucalyptus to finish.
Popular in Decorating Ideas for ThanksgivingPrev Next
All Topics in Decorating Ideas for Thanksgiving