- Fabric glue or iron-on fusible webbing
- Grommet kit (available at crafts stores)
- Sets of silverware (optional)
- Cloth napkins
How to Make It
- Cut 4x6-inch strips of linen; finish edges by turning under 1/2 inch and gluing hem in place or using iron-on fusible webbing.
- Turn two corners at one end under to form a point and finish the same as the edges.
- Attach a grommet to the pointed end using the grommet kit.
- Roll a set of silverware into a cloth napkin, or roll the napkin by itself.
- Wrap the linen strip around the center of the napkin roll, pointed end on top; run a length of ribbon around the strip and up through the underside of the grommet; tie a bow to secure.
Popular in Decorating Ideas for ThanksgivingPrev Next
All Topics in Decorating Ideas for Thanksgiving