- Loosely woven jute ribbon
- Crafts-store twigs
- Pheasant feathers
- Crafts wire
- Small pumpkins and gourds, preferably white (optional)
- White spray paint (if using colored pumpkins and gourds)
- Hot-glue gun and hotmelt adhesive
- White dried flowers
How to Make It
- Cut a length of loosely woven jute ribbon and tie in a bow around one chair post so the ends hang just above the floor.
- Group long and short crafts-store twigs and pheasant feathers so the feathers fan out. Secure to the chair post with crafts wire.
- If using colored pumpkins and gourds, spray-paint them white and let dry.
- Hot-glue three or four gourds to the twig and feather arrangement to hide the wired top.
- Finish by hot-gluing matching white dried flowers around the gourds.
Popular in Decorating Ideas for ThanksgivingPrev Next
All Topics in Decorating Ideas for Thanksgiving