Make a perfect table topper for your feast.
1. Paint the longer tube and the undersides of the two bowls in desired colors. Let dry. Glue the rims of the bowls together so the undersides show. If necessary, clamp them with clothespins while the glue dries.
2. Glue the long tube along its length to one of the bowls. After the glue has dried, decorate the turkey by gluing crepe paper around the edges of the front bowl.
3. Cut out a construction-paper beak and eyes, and glue them to the top of the tube along with the balloon for the wattle. To make the turkey's feet, trace a child's hand onto construction paper; then cut it out and glue it to the bottom of the tube.
4. To make a pilgrim's hat for the turkey, cover the short tube with construction paper. Cut out a small circle top and a larger circle for the hat brim. Glue the hat pieces together; then glue the hat to the top of the longer tube.
5. Cut paper feathers from construction paper and glue toothpicks to their ends. Poke holes in the rear bowl to hold the feathers when they're brought to the table.
6. To add thankful sentiments, give all dinner guests a paper feather. Ask them to write or draw something for which they're thankful. Add the feathers to the centerpiece.