Exclusive Thanksgiving Trivet Patterns from Better Homes & Gardens
Make custom Thanksgiving trivets with glass candle coasters and paper designs that you attach with decoupage glue.
- heavy glass coaster or trivet (we used a square glass candle coaster from crateandbarrel.com)
- paper design
- decoupage glue
[button-pdf id="550562" title="Download "share" trivet design" /]
[button-pdf id="549642" title="Download "family" trivet design" /]
- Decide on a design. Choose a favorite image from a magazine or old calendar, highlight your favorite photo, or print out one of our exclusive designs.
- Cut design to fit the bottom of the coaster or trivet. Our designs are sized to fit the 4-3/4" glass coaster shown, but you can size to fit any clear glass trivet. (See how we trimmed the "family" design to fit a paperweight.)
- Attach design to the back of the trivet with decoupage glue. Tip: Choose glue that dries clear and is intended for use with paper, such as ModPodge Paper.
- Cut felt to fit the back of the trivet. Glue the felt to the back of the design.