- Storage Solutions for Your Home! Get Organized with Better Homes & Gardens at Walmart
- Spring Cleaning Checklist: Our Organization Must-Haves
- This Trash/Recycling Duo Is a Serious Improvement From My Former Unsightly Trash Can
- 6 Useful Laundry Essentials That Are Actually Super Stylish
- These 13 Laundry Room Essentials are Loads of Fun
Storage Solutions for Your Home! Get Organized with Better Homes & Gardens at Walmart
Tired of cluttered closets and what feels like endless clean-up? This month, the BHG Live Better Influencer Network was challenged to organize a room of their choice. Let's see how they did!
1 of 10
The Design Twins
2 of 10
Home Stories A to Z
Since moving last year, Beth Hunter of Home Stories A to Z has been challenged with a "shocking lack of storage space." To fix this, she adds the 10-Shelf Closet Organizer, 6-Shelf Hanging Organizer, and 16-Pair Stackable Shoe Rack to her son's closet. Now, everything has a place with room to spare in this newly functional closet!
3 of 10
Simply Kierste Design Co.
4 of 10
Fox Hollow Cottage
5 of 10
Know How She Does It
6 of 10
7 of 10
8 of 10
Today's Creative Life
9 of 10
Homemade by Carmona
10 of 10
Ashley Phipps of Simply Designing needed to update her laundry room. With the 5-Cube Storage Organizer and the Rectangle Wire Laundry Baskets, she gains floorspace while keeping everything in order. Mission accomplished, Ashley!
For all of these products and more, visit Walmart.com/BetterHomesandGardens