- Style that Makes You Happy: Outdoor Living Ideas from Better Homes & Gardens at Walmart
- 7 Beautiful and Low-Maintenance Plants You Can Scoop Up for Less During 1-800-Flowers' Sale
- Transform Your Backyard for Summer With These Affordable Grills, Games, and More
- 7 Unique Patio Lights to Illuminate Your Outdoor Oasis
- 7 Tools from Terrain You Need to Revive Your Garden Just in Time for Spring
Style that Makes You Happy: Outdoor Living Ideas from Better Homes & Gardens at Walmart
Spring has sprung! This month, the BHG Live Better Influencer Network show off how they make the most of their outdoor living spaces. Let's take a look!
1 of 10
Fox Hollow Cottage
2 of 10
Know How She Does It
3 of 10
Homemade by Carmona
Small spaces are no issue for Ursula Carmona of Homemade by Carmona. With her keen eye for design, she creates a sleek chat corner with the Ambriz Stacking Wicker Chairs and Ambriz Teakwood Accent Table. Ursula then places two Solar Mirror Geometric Lanterns to add elegant evening ambiance to her refreshed space.
4 of 10
At Home with Ashley
Ashley Wilson of At Home With Ashley creates her outdoor boho dream with an easy hammock DIY! Starting with the Herringbone Stripe Hammock, she sews macramé garland along the edges for a soft global touch that brings her lounge space to life. Ashley uniquely uses the Edan Metal Garden Stool as a charming side table to complete this relaxing space. We're ready for a springtime nap!
5 of 10
The Design Twins
6 of 10
7 of 10
Today's Creative Life
8 of 10
9 of 10
Old Salt Farm
10 of 10
What's a patio without plants? Ashley Phipps of Simply Designing starts her gardening early in the season, choosing the stylish teal Brookmonte Planter to show off fresh spring flowers. With the Cane Bay Potting Bench as her space-efficient workstation, she's able to pot each plant in no time!
For all of these products and more, visit Walmart.com/BetterHomesandGardens