Skip to Shop By

Patch & Repair

Shop By

Refine By
When your walls get a dent or hole, it's possible to repair the damaged drywall yourself. To patch the indented area, you'll need a putty knife, surfacing or joint compound, and sandpaper. For large holes, you may also need a mesh patch. Once the wall has been repaired, use paint to blend the area into the surrounding wall.
Products at Walmart
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate