- Short Month, Big Plans: Functional & Comfortable Floorplan Ideas from Better Homes & Gardens at Walmart
- Modernize Your Bedroom with These Upholstered Beds
- Our Current Obsession? These Velvet Furniture Finds
- Everything You Need to Build a Home Office on a Budget (for Less Than $500)
- You'd Never Guess These Furniture Finds Are All Under $200
Short Month, Big Plans: Functional & Comfortable Floorplan Ideas from Better Homes & Gardens at Walmart
While February is a short month, the BHG Live Better Influencer Network had big plans. This month, they showcased room floorplans, and shared how they designed these spaces with Better Homes & Gardens furniture. Take a look at their newly updated rooms!
1 of 10
The Design Twins
2 of 10
Home Stories A to Z
3 of 10
Where do you place furniture in an open room with a unique shape? Debbie Westbrooks of Refresh Restyle knows how! Keeping the three F's in mind: flow, function, and focal point, she adds the Modern Farmhouse Granary Coffee Table to the room, along with the Colette Tufted Storage Ottoman. Finally, she lets the light shine in when opening the pink Stripes Window Curtain.
4 of 10
Know How She Does It
5 of 10
Rebecca Lopez of Crafted Sparrow redesigns a close friend's space in a unique way. Utilizing the storage space in the Modern Farmhouse TV Stand, she places the Woven Tank Basket, Wire Tea Light Candle Holder, and the White Ceramic Hurricane inside, to add a touch of style to the shelves. The Round Hyacinth Twist Handle Basket is placed on the side to keep things neat, and draw attention away from the TV speakers.
6 of 10
Home Made by Carmona
7 of 10
Fox Hollow Cottage
8 of 10
Simply Kierste Design Co.
9 of 10