Led Recessed Lighting Fixtures

Refine By
  • sale

  • price

    $ to $
  • brand

    MORE +
  • store

    MORE +
  • Top Decor brands

  • Home Comforts - Decor
  • Posterazzi - Decor
  • Safavieh - Decor
  • Lantern Press - Decor
  • FrameToWall - Decor
DALS Lighting
$75.90

Choose from available sizes. Select from available finish options. Constructed of robust aluminum. Uses one 8W LED bulb (included).... Great for any outdoor lighting needs. Assembly required. Illuminate a patio, deck, or front step with the DALS Lighting Round Gimbal Recessed LED Light. Composed of durable aluminum, this sturdy LED light is perfect for outdoor applications. It comes in a selection of available finishes, and includes one energy-efficient LED bulb. Size: 4.4 diam. in.. Color: White. read more

See at Hayneedle
DALS Lighting
$71.50

Choose from available sizes. Select from available finish options. Constructed of robust aluminum. Uses one 8W LED bulb (included).... Great for any outdoor lighting needs. Assembly required. Illuminate a patio, deck, or front step with the DALS Lighting Round Gimbal Recessed LED Light. Composed of durable aluminum, this sturdy LED light is perfect for outdoor applications. It comes in a selection of available finishes, and includes one energy-efficient LED bulb. Size: 3.4 diam. in.. Color: Black. read more

See at Hayneedle
Advanced LED Technology
$180.99

This exclusive piece is a flush mounted wall light made from gypsum. Is made to be plaster and use in drywall constructions. The r...esults are fantastic as you will only see the light source coming from the wall without any visible trim. This wall light can be painted in any color using water base paint. Color temperature available Cool White read more

See at Houzz
Sunco Lighting
$52.95

"Product Benefits ? This 13 watt 5" and 6" downlight module is for both new and retrofit construction. ? One of the Highest CRI on... the market...(CRI) is a scale from 0 to 100 percent indicating how accurate a "given" light source is at rendering... read more

See at Walmart
Halo Recessed
$43.89

4-Inch LED Trim, compatible with H4 LED light Engine Precision formed aluminum reflector Die cast trim ring. Lighting not included.... Standard trim ring provides clearance for remodeler flange and gasket Trim gasket provides AIR-TITE Seal read more

See at Walmart
Luxrite
$13.49

"100% NEW Our Trim Ring covers are only compatible with 4 Inch LED downlights Models: LR24802 / LR24805 / LR24807 / LR24810 Interc...hangeable Trim Design Gain the freedom to decorate your interior with a simple to install replacement trim ring which fits... read more

See at Walmart
Luxrite
$13.99

"100% NEW Our Trim Ring covers are only compatible with 4 Inch LED downlights Models: LR24802 / LR24805 / LR24807 / LR24810 Interc...hangeable Trim Design Gain the freedom to decorate your interior with a simple to install replacement trim ring which fits... read more

See at Walmart
Luxrite
$13.99

"100% NEW Our Trim Ring covers are only compatible with 4 Inch LED downlights Models: LR24802 / LR24805 / LR24807 / LR24810 Interc...hangeable Trim Design Gain the freedom to decorate your interior with a simple to install replacement trim ring which fits... read more

See at Walmart
TorchStar
$50.99

Quick Overview, Easy dual mount installation: can be recessed mounted to most 4 inch, 5 inch and 6 inch housings or surface mounte...d to standard 4inch or 5inch J, box, high compatibility, Top, notch quality: UL, classified and ENERGY STAR qualified for top performance and safe operating, fits most standard E26/27 screw, in base, Energy efficient with long lifespan: perfect equivalent of 85 incandescent bulb, saves user up to 85 on electricity bill. 35,000, hour long lifespan reduces re, lamp frequency, Dimmable: 10, 100% dimming range, dimming smoothly, Eco, friendly and eye, friendly: no UV, mercury or thermal radiation, instant on and glare, freeTORCHSTAR UL, listed LED downlight kit is suitable for an E26/27 base and meets T24 requirements. It is optimal for new construction and retrofit applications. Multiple installation options are for both recessed and surface mount applications. Installation is quick and easy in most standard housings.Other features that allow this product to outperform others include its compatible with most dimmers, 10, 100% dimmability, its 100 degree wide beam angle, 65 mm ultra, thin designer look and high output of 800 lumens.Safety NoticeTurn off power before installation. Not compatible with all dimmers. Use only with 120 Volt 60 Hz circuit. Suitable for damp locations. Not for use in sealed fixtures.ApplicationsPerfect for general indoor lighting in office, study, living room, kitchen, dining room, display case, etc.SpecificationsVoltage: AC 120V 60HzPower: 13 wattsBeam angle: 100 degreeLumens: 800lmDimmable: Yes, 10, 100%CRI>80Lifespan: 35,000 hoursAmbient temperature: , 13 Degrees F-11Degrees FDimensions: Inner diameter 4.2inch, Outer diameter 7.4inch, Height 2.5inchPackage Includes1 x Retrofit surface & recessed downlight1 x user manualInstallation Accessories read more

See at Houzz
Progress Lighting
$39.60

Diffused Polycarbonate LensMounts to either a 4" square or octagonal recessed electrical outlet boxMounting strap for outlet box i...ncludedDurable and lightweight aluminum materialComes with diffused polycarbonate lensIntegrated 12 watt LED lightingSpecifications:Bulb Base: Integrated LEDBulb Included: YesBulb Type: LEDDimmable: YesHeight: 0.75"IC Rating: ICLED: YesLocation Rating: Wet LocationLumens: 685Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Year LimitedMaterial: AluminumMaximum Height: 2.75"Number of Bulbs: 1Product Weight: 1 LbsReversible Mounting: NoShade Material: SyntheticVoltage: 120Watts Per Bulb: 12Width: 5.5"Wire Length: 6" read more

See at Houzz
Progress Lighting
$39.60

Diffused Polycarbonate LensMounts to either a 4" square or octagonal recessed electrical outlet boxMounting strap for outlet box i...ncludedDurable and lightweight aluminum materialComes with diffused polycarbonate lensIntegrated 12 watt LED lightingSpecifications:Bulb Base: Integrated LEDBulb Included: YesBulb Type: LEDDimmable: YesHeight: 0.75"IC Rating: ICLED: YesLocation Rating: Wet LocationLumens: 685Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Year LimitedMaterial: AluminumMaximum Height: 2.75"Number of Bulbs: 1Product Weight: 1 LbsReversible Mounting: NoShade Material: SyntheticVoltage: 120Watts Per Bulb: 12Width: 5.5"Wire Length: 6" read more

See at Houzz
SLV Lighting
$76.00

The LED Slim light is a recessed luminaire designed in Germany. Can be walked on. Mounting is only possible in solid materials lik...e wood, parquet or laminate with clear-cut borehole. Operate only with conventional transformer but sold separately. For full accessory list checked accessory range page. Product Details: The LED Slim light is a recessed luminaire designed in Germany. Can be walked on. Mounting is only possible in solid materials like wood, parquet or laminate with clear-cut borehole. Operate only with conventional transformer but sold separately. For full accessory list checked accessory range page. Details: Dimensions: Height max: 0.4 in (1.01 cm) x Width max: 2.2 in (5.58 cm) Light bulb: 1 x 0.5W SMD LED (incl.) Material: Aluminum, artificial resin ETL - listed certified for use in U.S., Canada and all other countries worldwide. read more

See at Houzz
BAZZ
$24.99 $22.49

The LED Bazz 410 series recessed lighting has optimized illumination capacity and is designed for both indoor and outdoor use. Thi...s recessed lighting is durable, efficient and powerful whilst consuming minimal energy and benefiting from a long lifespan. The light produced is in delightful tones of soft white.Approved for use in an insulated ceiling in direct contact with insulation materialsInsulated Ceiling rated: no box required, indoor & outdoor useDimmableVoltage: 120VCollection: FlexApplication: Exterior DampBulb Included: YesUL Listed: NoFinish: WhiteLight Bulb: (1)11w PAR30 Medium 120v LEDDimensions: Can Size: 4.5inHeight: 5.25inLength: 8inWidth: 5.63inWeight: 1.23lbs read more

See at Houzz
SLV Lighting
$428.00

The Dome Led Downlight recessed luminaire was designed in Germany. This luminaire is suitable for cavity ceiling and wall applicat...ions both in residential and commercial. LED driver and Airtight IC box required but sold separately and available in the accessory category. Product Details: The Dome Led Downlight recessed luminaire was designed in Germany. This luminaire is suitable for cavity ceiling and wall applications both in residential and commercial. LED driver and Airtight IC box required but sold separately and available in the accessory category. Details: Dimensions: Height Max: 2.6 in (6.60 cm) x Width Max: 5.3 in (13.46 cm) Light bulb: 6 x 3W PowerLED (excl.) Material: Aluminum ETL - listed certified for use in U.S., Canada and all other countries worldwide.Bulbs not included read more

See at Houzz
Progress Lighting
$220.23

8" New Construction LED Pro-Optic housingFinish: No FinishBulb Type: Uses LEDMount Type: Ceiling Joists, Or In Suspended CeilingsS...tyle: Utilitarian/CommodityGeneral:8 commercial grade LED downlight utilizing remote phosphor technology to obtaincolor consistency, energy savings, and low maintenance costs50,000 hours minimum life up to 35C (95 F) in open plenum applicationsHousing :One-piece 22 gauge non-corrosive steel platformPre-wired J-box with snap-on cover for easy accessSnap-in connection from driver compartment allows easy installation of light engine/trim assembly without tools above or below the ceiling and can be upgraded toaccommodate technology improvementsApproved for 8 (4 in/4 out) No. 12 AWG conductors rated for 90C through wiringReflector:High purity aluminum Alzak, iridescence suppressed, semi-diffuse reflectorSelf-flanged trim standardWhite painted self-flanged trim (-28) option availableLED Light Engine:The P8220 uses the Philips Fortimo DLM Gen 4 LED Module with remote phosphortechnology. This technology provides controlled color consistency from fixture to fixtureThe system is designed for optimal life and lumen maintenance (50,000 hours at 70%lumen maintenance)Both reflector and light engine assembly are mechanically retained to housing. The lightengine comes standard with 80 CRI for all CCTsLED Driver:Driver is designed to match the 50,000 hour minimum life expectancy of the systemMeets UL Class 2, inherent short circuit protection, self limited, overload protectedIntegrated thermal feedback loop will gradually reduce current to protect system lifeUniversal driver 120V277VDimming:Flicker-free 0 10V dimming to 10%Labeling:cCSAus certified to US and Canadian standardsSuitable for wet locations5 year warranty read more

See at Houzz
Cal Lighting
$50.60

3 watt CREE chip LEDMade of die cast aluminum1.3 inch inner trim40 degree lensModel: D-700mA-CC-18W - Driver sold SeparatelySpecif...ications:Finish: Brushed SteelAmperage: 0.7Beam Spread: 40Bulb Included: YesBulb Type: LEDColor Temperature: 6000KDimmable: YesEnergy Efficient: YesEnergy Star: NoHeight: 2.375"LED: YesMaterial: AluminumNumber of Bulbs: 1Number of Diodes: 1Product Weight: 1 LbsVoltage: 12Wattage: 3Watts Per Bulb: 3Width: 2.25" read more

See at Houzz
Progress Lighting
$39.60

Diffused Polycarbonate LensMounts to either a 4" square or octagonal recessed electrical outlet boxMounting strap for outlet box i...ncludedDurable and lightweight aluminum materialComes with diffused polycarbonate lensIntegrated 12 watt LED lightingSpecifications:Bulb Base: Integrated LEDBulb Included: YesBulb Type: LEDDimmable: YesHeight: 0.75"IC Rating: ICLED: YesLocation Rating: Wet LocationLumens: 685Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Year LimitedMaterial: AluminumMaximum Height: 2.75"Number of Bulbs: 1Product Weight: 1 LbsReversible Mounting: NoShade Material: SyntheticVoltage: 120Watts Per Bulb: 12Width: 5.5"Wire Length: 6" read more

See at Houzz
LEDQuant
$18.99

1 Watt LED Recessed Lighting Fixture, Warm White, Energy Efficient. Reduced energy consumption by up to 80%. Can replace 10W halog...en bulbs. Power adapter included. 2 year guarantee. read more

See at Houzz
Task Lighting Corp.
$346.70

Designed for hidden mounting, these fixtures are meant to be recessed in wood or metal surfaces to create a seamless presentation.... Available in sizes from 7 5/8 to 49 5/8 inches and color temperatures of 2700 Kelvin or 3000 Kelvin. Perfect for kitchen, bar, shelf, and dark areas. You will also need to order the appropriate driver to power them based on the total wattage of the units you order. Click on Sold By Lumens Lighting & Power LLC and search for Sempria Drivers in our products. These are also dimmable if you purchase the wireless dimmer switch. Search for Sempria Dimmer in our products.UL Listed and meets 90 CRI standards.This item is hard wired NOT plugin. NOTE: All of our shipments are via FedEx Ground and due to the theft of packages from people's front porches we will require a signature upon delivery. read more

See at Houzz
UFPI Deckorators
$67.95

Compact, ultra-bright, low-volt LED lights make decks more showy and accessible after dusk. Build into stairs, step-downs, doorway...s, and wherever else ambient lighting is desired. 8-pack with transformer and light sensor included.No. 117659Number of Lights: 8 LightsPkg Qty: 1Package Type: Box read more

See at Houzz
Nimbus
$578.00

The Modul Q 64 LED recessed light by Nimbus is a unique fixture. This luminaire is perfect for a flush ceiling mounting. 100% down...lighting, wide beam. The fixture is available in direct mounting or mounting brackets for cavity. The converter can be integrated in a suspended ceiling or concrete box. Driver not included. Product Details: The Modul Q 64 LED recessed light by Nimbus is a unique fixture. This luminaire is perfect for a flush ceiling mounting. 100% downlighting, wide beam. The fixture is available in direct mounting or mounting brackets for cavity. The converter can be integrated in a suspended ceiling or concrete box. Driver not included. Details: Manufacturer: Nimbus Designer: Nimbus Made in: Germany Dimensions: H: .8" (2 cm) X W: 9.4" (24 cm) X L: 9.4" (24 cm) Light bulb: 1 X 16W LED 3000K Warm Light Material: Polyethylene read more

See at Houzz
DALS Lighting
$75.90

There are moments when you want the ability to direct light as you please. With our new LED Gimbal recessed fixture, this has now ...become a reality with the easiest of installations.Bulb Type: LEDWattage: 8Certifications (CUL, UL, Energy Star): IC certificationShade Included (Y/N): YesHardwire or Plug: HardwireAdditional Features: Fully dimmable read more

See at Houzz
Globe Electric
$55.99

Globe Electric's 4-pack 3" LEDIC RATED Swivel Spotlight Recessed Lighting Kit with white finish is the perfect way to brighten up ...the interior of your home or commerce with style. Featuring patented PUSH-N-CLICK clips which are fully adjustable and extra wide to grip uneven surfaces and provide easy tool-free installation. A swivel light bulb gives you the ability to focus light on specific areas and can be directed for any desired look. An integrated cut-off switch ensures that the fixture will not overheat and can be used with or without an insulation box. Includes four 50-watt equivalent GU10 MR16 LED light bulbs. Dimmable with compatible dimmer switch.ADJUSTABLE TRIM: directional swivel gimbal, perfect for highlighting areas of interest such as artwork, photographs or furniture. This gives you the ability to focus light on specific areas and can be directed for any desired lookEASY INSTALL: patented PUSH-N-CLICK clips are fully adjustable and extra wide to grip uneven surfaces and provides for simple tool-free installationIC RATED: when kit is used with LED Bulb. Integrated cut-off switch, ensuring that the fixture will not overheat and can be used with or without an insulation boxENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: extra long lifetime of 22.8 years each bulb; reducing the hassle of frequent bulb replacements and saving you energy = $$$BULB INCLUDED: 4x 7W, 50W Equivalent, GU10 MR16 LED Bulb IncludedNEW CONSTRUCTION READY: with Globe Electric 67132588 Mounting Plate read more

See at Houzz
DALS Lighting
$71.50 $64.35

Choose from available sizes. Select from available finish options. Constructed of robust aluminum. Uses one 8W LED bulb (included).... Great for any outdoor lighting needs. Assembly required. Illuminate a patio, deck, or front step with the DALS Lighting Round Gimbal Recessed LED Light. Composed of durable aluminum, this sturdy LED light is perfect for outdoor applications. It comes in a selection of available finishes, and includes one energy-efficient LED bulb. Size: 3.4 diam. in.,4.4 diam. in.. Color: Black/White/Satin Grey. read more

See at Hayneedle
DALS Lighting
$99.00

Dimensions: 0.25L x 4.75W x 2.88H in.. Choose from available finishes. Features a modern style constructed of aluminum. Requires o...ne 3.5-watt LED bulb (included). Designed for inside or outside the home, the Dals Lighting LED Step Light Recessed Horizontal with Integrated Non-Dimmable Driver provides just the right amount of illumination for steps, creating a warm and welcoming ambiance. Its contemporary, recessed design features a die-cast aluminum housing in your choice of available finish. More than simply an esthetically pleasing profile, the horizontal fixture casts a wide swath of white light at 245 lumens and guarantees well over 50,000 hours of service life. Color: Bronze/Grey/Black/White. read more

See at Hayneedle
Task Lighting Corp.
$96.70

Designed for hidden mounting, these fixtures are meant to be recessed in wood or metal surfaces to create a seamless presentation.... Available in sizes from 7 5/8 to 49 5/8 inches and color temperatures of 2700 Kelvin or 3000 Kelvin. Perfect for kitchen, bar, shelf, and dark areas. You will also need to order the appropriate driver to power them based on the total wattage of the units you order. Click on Sold By Lumens Lighting & Power LLC and search for Sempria Drivers in our products. These are also dimmable if you purchase the wireless dimmer switch. Search for Sempria Dimmer in our products.UL Listed and meets 90 CRI standards.This item is hard wired NOT plugin. NOTE: All of our shipments are via FedEx Ground and due to the theft of packages from people's front porches we will require a signature upon delivery. read more

See at Houzz
DALS Lighting
$71.50

There are moments when you want the ability to direct light as you please. With our new LED Gimbal recessed fixture, this has now ...become a reality with the easiest of installations.Bulb Type: LEDWattage: 8Certifications (CUL, UL, Energy Star): IC certificationShade Included (Y/N): YesHardwire or Plug: HardwireAdditional Features: Fully dimmable read more

See at Houzz
DALS Lighting
$75.90

There are moments when you want the ability to direct light as you please. With our new LED Gimbal recessed fixture, this has now ...become a reality with the easiest of installations.Bulb Type: LEDWattage: 8Certifications (CUL, UL, Energy Star): IC certificationShade Included (Y/N): YesHardwire or Plug: HardwireAdditional Features: Fully dimmable read more

See at Houzz
Nimbus
$432.00

The Modul R 49 LED recessed light was produced by Nimbus. This unique fixture features a built in converter for connection to low-...voltage systems. The wide-beam provides 95% of the light while the other 5% comes out from the sides. Driver not included - please order separately. Product Details: The Modul R 49 LED recessed light was produced by Nimbus. This unique fixture features a built in converter for connection to low-voltage systems. The wide-beam provides 95% of the light while the other 5% comes out from the sides. Driver not included - please order separately. Details: Manufacturer: Nimbus Designer: Nimbus Made in: Germany Dimensions: H:.4" (1 cm) X W: 7.9" (20 cm) Light bulb: 11W LED 3000K Material: Polyethylene read more

See at Houzz
Nimbus
$164.00

The Modul R 9 recessed light was produced by Nimbus. This unique fixture features a built in converter for connection to low-volta...ge systems. The wide-beam provides 95% of the light while the other 5% comes out from the sides. Product Details: The Modul R 9 LED recessed light was produced by Nimbus. This unique fixture features a built in converter for connection to low-voltage systems. The wide-beam provides 95% of the light while the other 5% comes out from the sides. Please make sure to order the corresponding driver which is being offered below. Details: Manufacturer: Nimbus Designer: Nimbus Made in: Germany Dimensions: H:.4" (1 cm) X W: 4.3" (11 cm) Light bulb: 3W LED 3000K warm light Material: Polyethylene read more

See at Houzz
Alico
$69.28

The Maggie is constructed of anodized aluminum, compact enough to be used in task applications and niche spaces. The Maggie can be... a recessed mounted or surface mounted product. Indoor use only. Surface mount collar sold separately.Product Details: 8195 8226 Collection: Maggie8195 8226 Height: 2.94 inches8195 8226 Width: 2.94 inches8195 8226 Length: 0.19 inches8195 8226 Finish: White8195 8226 Construction Materials: Metal8195 8226 Bulb Number: 38195 8226 Bulb Type: LED8195 8226 Bulb Wattage: 18195 8226 Bulb(s) Included: Yes8195 8226 Install Position: Recessed Up, Down, Or Vertical8195 8226 ADA Compliant: Yes8195 8226 Safety Rating: ETL read more

See at Houzz
Alico
$180.00

Tiro 3 and Tiro 6 LED recessed units are anodized aluminum. The entire face sits on a gimbal system that permits adjustment on any... angle from 0 degrees vertical and up to a maximum of 35 degrees from the horizontal plane. Each unit includes 3W LED sources read more

See at Houzz
BAZZ
$24.99

With its elegant design the BAZZ 100 series is the ideal choice to light up any indoor areas and is especially suitable for damp a...reas like a bathroom.The energy efficient integrated LED operate for more than 30000 hours so you will never have to worry about changing a light bulb againApproved for insulated ceilings without the need for insulation boxDimmableVoltage: 120VApplication: Interior DampBulb Included: yesUL Listed: NoFinish: WhiteLight Bulb: LEDDimensions:Can Size: 4.125inHeight: 4.5inLength: 5inWidth: 5inWeight: 1.76lbs read more

See at Houzz
LS-EX Series
$418.85

2W LED outdoor lighting , 46 lumens spread evenly across a wide area of surface , 3000k neutral white LED, asymmetric distribution... , top 10 choice for architects and lighting designers, for residential and commercial projects , galvanized steel housing, black finish . mounts low to the ground at 8"12" aff, concrete pour rated , integral high efficacy LED module by osram Sylvania. read more

See at Amazon
DALS Lighting
$71.50

There are moments when you want the ability to direct light as you please. With our new LED Gimbal recessed fixture, this has now ...become a reality with the easiest of installations.Bulb Type: LEDWattage: 8Certifications (CUL, UL, Energy Star): IC certificationShade Included (Y/N): YesHardwire or Plug: HardwireAdditional Features: Fully dimmable read more

See at Houzz
DALS Lighting
$99.00

Dimensions: 0.25L x 4.75W x 2.88H in.. Choose from available finishes. Features a modern style constructed of aluminum. Requires o...ne 3.5-watt LED bulb (included). Designed for inside or outside the home, the Dals Lighting LED Step Light Recessed Horizontal with Integrated Non-Dimmable Driver provides just the right amount of illumination for steps, creating a warm and welcoming ambiance. Its contemporary, recessed design features a die-cast aluminum housing in your choice of available finish. More than simply an esthetically pleasing profile, the horizontal fixture casts a wide swath of white light at 245 lumens and guarantees well over 50,000 hours of service life. read more

See at Hayneedle
Nimbus
$601.00

The Q64 In recessed light by Nimbus is a unique fixture. This luminaire is perfect for a flush ceiling mounting. 100% downlighting..., wide beam. The frame is available in 3 variations: brushed stainless steel, anodised silver or brilliant white. For assembly in suspended ceiling or concrete mounting box. External Nimbus converter required. The converter can be integrated in a suspended ceiling/concrete box. Product Details: The Modul Q 64 In recessed light by Nimbus is a unique fixture. This luminaire is perfect for a flush ceiling mounting. 100% downlighting, wide beam. The frame is available in 3 variations: brushed stainless steel, anodised silver or brilliant white. For assembly in suspended ceiling or concrete mounting box. External Nimbus converter required. The converter can be integrated in a suspended ceiling/concrete box. Details: Manufacturer: Nimbus Designer: Nimbus Made in: Germany Dimensions: H: .8" (2 cm) X W: 9.4" (24 cm) X L: 9.4" (24 cm) Light bulb: 1 X 16W LED 3000K Warm Light Material: Polyethylene read more

See at Houzz
ELK
$56.00

The Maggie is constructed of anodized aluminum, compact enough to be used in task applications and niche spaces. The Maggie can be... a recessed mounted or surface mounted productSurface mount collar sold separately.FeaturesNumber of bulbs -3Bulb incldedFor indoor use only.Safety Rating-UL/CSAProduct Dimension : L:0.19" W:2.94" H:2.94" read more

See at Houzz
Nimbus
$164.00

The Modul Q 9 recessed light was designed by Nimbus. This very flat LED ceiling fixture provides a wide beam-down illumination att...acking the walls where the ceiling meet with lighting. IP 20 Product Details: The Modul Q 9 recessed light was designed by Nimbus. This very flat LED ceiling fixture provides a wide beam-down illumination attacking the walls where the ceiling meet with lighting. IP 20 Details: Manufacturer: Nimbus Designer: Nimbus Made in: Germany Dimensions: H:.4" (1 cm) X W: 3.4" (8.6 cm) Light bulb: 1 X 3W LED 3000K Warm Light Material: Polyethylene read more

See at Houzz
LEDQuant
$24.99

ETL-listed, ROHS - Easy installation: comes with E26 base adapter, fits most 3" metal cans for retro-fit installation 50 Watt Halo...gen Equivalency. - Damp Locations (Could be used outdoor and indoors) - Dimmable: compatible with most LED dimmers, using an internal driver, no external ballast or starter needed. read more

See at Houzz
DALS Lighting
$75.90 $68.31

Choose from available sizes. Select from available finish options. Constructed of robust aluminum. Uses one 8W LED bulb (included).... Great for any outdoor lighting needs. Assembly required. Illuminate a patio, deck, or front step with the DALS Lighting Round Gimbal Recessed LED Light. Composed of durable aluminum, this sturdy LED light is perfect for outdoor applications. It comes in a selection of available finishes, and includes one energy-efficient LED bulb. Size: 4.4 diam. in.. Color: Satin Grey. read more

See at Hayneedle
Globe Electric
$35.99

Globe Electric's 5" LEDIC RATED Swivel Spotlight Recessed Lighting Kit with white finish is the perfect way to brighten up the int...erior of your home or commerce with style. Featuring patented PUSH-N-CLICK clips which are fully adjustable and extra wide to grip uneven surfaces and provide easy tool-free installation. A swivel light bulb gives you the ability to focus light on specific areas and can be directed for any desired look. An integrated cut-off switch ensures that the fixture will not overheat and can be used with or without an insulation box. Includes one E26 PAR20 LED bulb. Dimmable with compatible dimmer switch.ADJUSTABLE TRIM: directional swivel gimbal, perfect for highlighting areas of interest such as artwork, photographs or furniture. This gives you the ability to focus light on specific areas and can be directed for any desired lookEASY INSTALL: patented PUSH-N-CLICK clips are fully adjustable and extra wide to grip uneven surfaces and provides for simple tool-free installationIC RATED: when kit is used with LED Bulb. Integrated cut-off switch, ensuring that the fixture will not overheat and can be used with or without an insulation boxENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: extra long lifetime of 22.8 years each bulb; reducing the hassle of frequent bulb replacements and saving you energy = $$$BULB INCLUDED: 1x E26 PAR20 LED Bulb IncludedNEW CONSTRUCTION READY: with Globe Electric 67132588 Mounting Plate read more

See at Houzz
Globe Electric
$229.99

Globe Electric's 10-pack 4" LEDIC RATED Swivel Spotlight Recessed Lighting Kit is the perfect way to brighten up the interior of y...our home or business with style. Included LED bulbs turn your recessed lighting eco friendly Green. Featuring patented PUSH-N-CLICK clips which are fully adjustable and extra wide to grip uneven surfaces and provides for easy tool-free installation. Swivel gimbal gives you the ability to focus light on specific areas and can be directed for any desired look. An integrated cut-off switch ensures that the fixture will not overheat and can be used with or without an insulation box. Includes ten GU10 MR16 LED bulbs. Completely dimmable with the LED bulbs included and compatible dimmer switch.ADJUSTABLE TRIM: directional swivel gimbal, perfect for highlighting areas of interest such as artwork, photographs or furniture. This gives you the ability to focus light on specific areas and can be directed for any desired look.EASY INSTALL: patented PUSH-N-CLICK clips are fully adjustable and extra wide to grip uneven surfaces and provides for simple tool-free installation.IC RATED: when kit is used with LED Bulb. Integrated cut-off switch, ensuring that the fixture will not overheat and can be used with or without an insulation box.ROBUST CONSTRUCTION: galvanized steel, longer shaft, large accessible electrical box with removable side panels and tempered steel clipsBULB INCLUDED: 10x GU10 MR16 LED Bulbs IncludedNEW CONSTRUCTION READY: with Globe Electric 67132588 Mounting Plate read more

See at Houzz
Nimbus
$293.00

The Modul R 36 recessed light was produced by Nimbus. This unique fixture features a built in converter for connection to low-volt...age systems. The wide-beam provides 95% of the light while the other 5% comes out from the sides. Product Details: The Modul R 36 recessed light was produced by Nimbus. The wide-beam provides 95% of the light while the other 5% comes out from the sides. This fixture is for recessed applications. Please make sure to order the corresponding driver which is being offered below. Details: Manufacturer: Nimbus Designer: Nimbus Made in: Germany Dimensions: H:.4" (1 cm) X W: 5.3" (13.5 cm) Light bulb: 9W LED 3000K warm light Material: Polyethylene read more

See at Houzz
Nimbus
$764.00

The Modul R 100 LED recessed light was produced by Nimbus. This unique fixture features a built in converter for connection to low...-voltage systems. The wide-beam provides 98% of the light while the other 2% comes out from the sides almost from the wall to the ceilings. Driver not included - please order separately. Product Details: The Modul R 100 LED recessed light was produced by Nimbus. This unique fixture features a built in converter for connection to low-voltage systems. The wide-beam provides 98% of the light while the other 2% comes out from the sides almost from the wall to the ceilings. Driver not included - please order separately. Details: Manufacturer: Nimbus Designer: Nimbus Made in: Germany Dimensions: H:.4" (1 cm) X W: 12.7" (32.3 cm) Light bulb: 20W LED 3000K Material: Polyethylene read more

See at Houzz
Sunco Lighting
$84.99

" Why Choose Sunco Lighting? PIONEER INNOVATIVE VSIONARY Sunco Lighting is a proud American seller and a world leader in manufactu...ring superior LED lighting products. Sunco Lighting ensures that their products are built in factories where quality comes... read more

See at Walmart
Elco Lighting
$120.73 $92.69

"Features: -Lumens: 840. -Life span of 50,000 hours L70. -UL listed for damp location. -CRI: 90+. -Adjustability 65 degree tilt. -...Adjustability 356 degree rotation. Product Type: -Recessed trim. Trim Included: -Yes. Trim Size: -4". Trim Style:... read more

See at Walmart
Products at Walmart
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
Bouquets from FTD

This item has been added to your list

This item has been added to your sale alerts