Cleaning Your Crockery Cooker
Tips on how to keep your cooker clean.
As soon as your remove the food from the crockery cooker, unplug it and fill the liner with hot soapy water (do not add cold water when the crockery liner is hot). Let the liner soak while you're eating. Never immerse the cooker or cord in water.
- Be careful during cleaning not to hit the crockery liner on the faucets or hard surfaces of your sink. Crockery chips easily.
- If soaking does not remove all the food residue, use a sponge, cloth, plastic cleaning pad, or nonabrasive cleaner to clean the crockery liner.
- If your cooker has a removable crockery liner, wash it, after soaking, in a dishwasher or by hand.
- For a cooker with a nonremovable crockery liner, wipe the liner clean with a dishcloth and soapy water after soaking. Rinse carefully and wipe dry.
- Both glass and plastic cooker lids are dishwasher safe, but be sure to put plastic lids only on the top rack of your dishwasher.
- Wipe the outside of the cooker's metal shell with a damp soft cloth and dry it with a towel.