5 Must-Try Flatbread Pizza Toppings
These flatbread pizza toppings are delicious anytime of year, but we focused on what you crave in the fall: think figs, roasted veggies, pepper jelly, and sage. Sweet and savory dinners -- in minutes! -- await.
Our pizza topping combos include:
- Pesto, roasted squash, prosciutto, sage, and shaved Parmesan
- Caramelized pears, Gorgonzola cheese, pecans, and balsamic
- Fig jam, bacon, jalapeno, arugula, and pepperjack cheese
- Cream cheese, roasted chicken, thinly sliced apples, and pepper jelly
- Roasted vegetables (we like Brussels sprouts, butternut squash, and red onions), maple syrup, and boursin
You pick the proportions. It's the perfect solution to family dinner night! We like flatbread because the toppings are the stars, but you also could do this on a more traditional pizza crust.
Love Pizza? Recipes for Weeks:
Healthy Pizza Recipes (hint, many use flatbread)