Learn how to cook lamb in the oven for a tender and flavorful meal. This lamb chop recipe uses herbs and seasonings.
Step 1: Gather Ingredients
- 12 rib or loin lamb chops, about 3 oz. each
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Herbs of your choice, such as rosemary, thyme, and garlic
Step 2: Prep
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Moisten lamb with olive oil and rub in. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with herbs.
Step 3: Cook Lamb Chops
Arrange lamb on baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes, or until done to your liking. Remove and cool at least 10 minutes.
Lamb Chop Marinade Recipes
Combine 1/4 cup vinegar, 2 teaspoons salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1 tablespoon minced garlic, 1 sliced onion, and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a resealable bag. Add lamb, toss until well coated, and place in the fridge for 1 to 24 hours. This marinade is perfect for oven-baked, braised, or grilled lamb chops.
Combine 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 3 cloves minced garlic, 3 tablespoons snipped fresh mint, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Pour over the chops; close bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours. Drain chops and discard marinade. Sprinkle chops with salt.
Also try: Healthy Mediterranean Diet Recipes