How to Use a Spiralizer
Get ready to make healthy noodle substitutes that are packed with vegetable nutrition. Try your hand at zoodles (that's zucchini noodles), or noodles of carrot, squash, sweet potato, the options are as endless as the produce department. Here we'll show you how to use a spiralizer of the countertop variety.
How to Use a Spiralizer Step-by-Step
- Choose your veggie. Carrots, sweet potatoes, zucchini, summer squash, butternut squash, cucumber, plantains, turnips, and more make great vegetable noodle options.
- Trim the ends from your veggie.
- Place in spiralizer with desired blade inserted.
- Turn the crank and watch the noodles pile up!
- Add the veggie noodles to your recipe.
Spiralized RecipesSweet Potato, Chicken, and Spinach in Browned Butter
Put your spirlaizer to work with these recipes that use a spiralizer.
Veggie Ribbons with Cashew-Cilantro Pesto (this recipe also lets you just use a vegetable peeler, but it'll go quicker with a spirlaizer)
Get step-by-step tips for making zucchini noodles here.