Watch the video to see them, and then try these five taco ideas!
- Pancake tacos: Fill pancakes with eggs, cheese, sausage or bacon, and other favorite breakfast ingredients.
- Pretzel bun tacos: We filled ours with reuben fillings -- corned beef, sauerkraut, and dijon mustard.
- Chocolate tacos: A crisp chocolate taco shell filled simply with fresh fruits and whipped topping. Get the recipe here.
- Pizza tacos: Start with a cooked frozen pizza, fill with desired ingredients (we used ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes, and sour cream), and fold in half for a gargantuan taco that can serve a crowd.
- Banh bao tacos: Homemade steamed buns get filled with a barbecue pork mixture and topped with a pickled slaw for an Asian take on tacos. Get the recipe here.