5 Things You Never Knew You Could Taco
Ground meat and veggies in a tortilla are great, but we're seriously mixing things up with these fun ideas of things you never thought to taco.
Watch the video to see them, and then try these five taco ideas!
- Pancake tacos: Fill pancakes with eggs, cheese, sausage or bacon, and other favorite breakfast ingredients.
- Pretzel bun tacos: We filled ours with reuben fillings -- corned beef, sauerkraut, and dijon mustard.
- Chocolate tacos: A crisp chocolate taco shell filled simply with fresh fruits and whipped topping. Get the recipe here.
- Pizza tacos: Start with a cooked frozen pizza, fill with desired ingredients (we used ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes, and sour cream), and fold in half for a gargantuan taco that can serve a crowd.
- Banh bao tacos: Homemade steamed buns get filled with a barbecue pork mixture and topped with a pickled slaw for an Asian take on tacos. Get the recipe here.
Try our more classic taco recipes in tortillas.