Take a look at these tips for creating Moo Shu Pork:
Try This Technique:Moo Shu Pork is typically served tucked inside thin and delicate Mandarin pancakes.
1. To simplify preparation, use purchased flour tortillas instead.
2. To serve, brush plum sauce over the tortillas.
3. Spoon about 1/2 cup of the pork filling into the center of each tortilla.
4. To fold the tortillas pocket-style, bring one edge of the tortilla up to overlap the filling.
5. Then, fold the two adjacent edges of the tortilla over the filling.