How to Decorate the Rim of a Cocktail Glass
Kick your cocktail recipes up a notch by decorating the cocktail glass rim. Sure, you've seen sugar rim cocktails and rims with salt, but there's so much more you can do to rim a cocktail glass. Whether your cocktail recipe goes in a margarita glass, martini glass, highball glass, or other type, give these clever ideas a try.
Party-Worthy Cocktail Glass Rims
Here are some cocktail recipe suggestions for the rim garnishes we used:
- Rainbow sprinkles for creamy cocktails, such as our White Rabbit recipe.
- Rainbow sugar for an appletini or Sour Apple Martini recipe.
- Chili-lime salt for a margarita recipe, such as a Jalapeno-Cucumber Margarita.
- Shredded coconut for a tropical drink, such as a pina colada.
- Melted chocolate for a Chocolate Martini.