Make a Party-Ready Margarita Bar
Whether you're a fan of classic or frozen margaritas, these mix-ins and garnishes are sure to take your drink to the next level. And with endless combinations, this margarita bar will definitely be the life of the party.
Mango margaritas, anyone? Give your margarita a fruity twist by trying one of these blends:
- Strawberry-Banana: Blend one 16-oz. package of frozen unsweetened whole strawberries and 1 medium banana until smooth; if desired, strain to remove seeds.
- Mango: Blend 3 cups of sliced mangoes until smooth.
- Blackberry: Blend one 16-oz. package of frozen unsweetened blackberries until smooth; if desired, strain to remove seeds.
At your next party, make margaritas even more special by trying one of these boozy mix-ins in addition to tequila:
- Blackberry-flavor brandy
- Coconut-flavor rum
- Sparkling wine
For the Rim
You don't have to stick to just salt for the rim. Give your margarita some heat by using chili powder, or satisfy your sweet tooth by using sugar. Impress your guests by providing these rimmers as options:
- Superfine granulated sugar or powdered sugar
- Coarse salt or cocktail salt
- Lime, lemon, or orange zest
- Chili powder
No margarita is complete without a pretty fruit garnish! But you don't have to stick to classic lime. Instead, give some of these fruits a try:
- Sliced peaches
- Lime, lemon, and/or orange wedges or wheels
More Margarita Recipes
Try mixing up your margaritas even more by trying a few of these favorite recipes: