- ⅛ teaspoon butter
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon egg
- Dash of baking powder
- Drop of vanilla
- ½ drop of yellow dye
- ¼ teaspoon flour
- Cream together butter and sugar
- Next, add the eggs, baking powder, vanilla, and yellow dye.
- Now begin adding in your flour
- Roll out the dough, and use a boba tea straw to cut out the cookie shape.
Pro Tip: Coat the straw with flour so the dough doesn't stick to it.
- Pat out the cookie just a bit with your finger for more room for icing!
- Transfer to oven and bake at 350 F for about 5 mins.