How to Make Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
Forget the expensive candy-store dipped strawberries. You can get the same delicious results at home with our instructions on how to make chocolate-covered strawberries.
Homemade Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
With a few basic ingredients likely already in your pantry, you can make your own chocolate-dipped strawberries in just a few steps. Here's how:
- Rinse and dry strawberries.
- Melt chocolate and/or candy coating.
- Dip strawberries in chocolate and/or candy coating.
- Place dipped berries on parchment paper.
- Finish as desired with chopped nuts, drizzled candy coating or chocolate, sprinkles, or whatever other topping you desire.
Get our best recipes that combine chocolate and strawberries.