Zesty Fajita Bites
- Lightly coat a large skillet with cooking spray; heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until brown on both sides. Drain off fat. Transfer chicken to a 1 1/2-quart slow cooker.
- In a small bowl combine mustard, the water, and fajita seasoning. Pour mixture over chicken, stirring to coat.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 7 to 8 hours or on high-setting for 3 1/2 to 4 hours. Remove chicken from cooker. Discard cooking juices. Using two forks, pull chicken apart into shreds; discard bones.
- To serve, divide shredded chicken among tortillas. Top with sweet pepper strips and, if desired, onions. Roll up tortillas. Using a serrated knife, cut each roll-up into five slices. If desired, skewer with decorative picks and serve with cilantro and salsa.
From the Test Kitchen
If using salt-free Fiesta Lime seasoning blend, add 1/2 teaspoon salt.
To warm tortillas, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Stack tortillas and wrap tightly in foil. Bake about 10 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts (Zesty Fajita Bites)
- Per serving:
- 44 kcal ,
- 1 g fat
- (0 g sat. fat ,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 0 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 13 mg chol. ,
- 129 mg sodium ,
- 5 g carb. ,
- 1 g fiber ,
- 0 g sugar ,
- 3 g pro.