Winter Bulgur Salad with Olive Dressing
- Place bulgur in a large heat-proof bowl. Pour the boiling water over bulgur; cover. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place cauliflower in a food processor. Pulse three to five times, until just finely chopped.
- For Olive Dressing: In a small bowl stir together olives, lemon juice, olive oil, and garlic. Season with black pepper to taste.
- Drain bulgur; return to bowl. Stir in cauliflower. Arrange the bulgur mixture, chicories, celery, and cheese on a platter. Serve with Olive Dressing.
Nutrition Facts (Winter Bulgur Salad with Olive Dressing )
- Per serving:
- 361 kcal ,
- 21 g fat
- (6 g sat. fat ,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 9 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 25 mg chol. ,
- 744 mg sodium ,
- 35 g carb. ,
- 8 g fiber ,
- 3 g sugar ,
- 10 g pro.