Recipes and Cooking Whoopie Pies 4.3 (3) Add your rating & review By BHG Test Kitchen BHG Test Kitchen The Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen has been in continuous operation for nearly 100 years, developing and testing practical, reliable recipes that readers can enjoy at home. The Test Kitchen team includes culinary specialists, food stylists, registered and licensed nutritionists, and other experts with Bachelor of Science degrees in food science, food and nutrition, or culinary arts. Together, the team tests more than 2,500 recipes, produces more than 2,500 food images, and creates more than 1,000 food videos each year in the state-of-the-art test kitchen. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on November 1, 2014 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Photo: Blaine Moats Total Time: 15 mins Servings: 6 Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients ½ of an 8-ounce package reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), softened ¼ cup butter, softened ½ of a 7-ounce jar marshmallow creme 12 soft chocolate cookies or your favorite soft cookies Directions For filling, in a medium mixing bowl beat cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed until smooth and fluffy. Fold in marshmallow creme. Spread filling on bottoms of half of the cookies. Top with the remaining cookies, bottom sides down. For firmer filling, wrap and chill about 2 hours before serving. Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies: Prepare as directed, except substitute 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter for the butter and use soft peanut butter or sugar cookies. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 710 Calories 36g Fat 90g Carbs 6g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 6 Calories 710 % Daily Value * Total Fat 36g 46% Saturated Fat 16g 80% Cholesterol 55mg 18% Sodium 353mg 15% Total Carbohydrate 90g 33% Total Sugars 54g Protein 6g Calcium 20.2mg 2% Iron 3.1mg 17% Potassium 187mg 4% Folate, total 4mcg Vitamin B-12 0.1mcg *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.