Warm Brussels Sprouts Salad with Chicken
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat 12 to 15 minutes or until done (165 degrees F), turning once.*
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat 2 Tbsp. of the oil over medium heat. Add Brussels sprouts, onion, and celery. Cook, covered, 4 to 6 minutes or until sprouts are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl whisk together remaining 2 Tbsp. oil, vinegar, mustard, and sage; pour over sprouts mixture. Cook and stir 1 minute more. Stir in oranges.
- Thinly slice chicken. Serve warm sprouts mixture topped with chicken, walnuts, and additional sage.
From the Test Kitchen
*To Use a Grill Pan
Lightly grease a grill pan with olive oil and heat over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 12 to 15 minutes or until done (165 degrees F), turning once.
Nutrition Facts (Warm Brussels Sprouts Salad with Chicken)
- Per serving:
- 399 kcal ,
- 22 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat ,
- 6 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 12 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 103 mg chol. ,
- 471 mg sodium ,
- 14 g carb. ,
- 5 g fiber ,
- 7 g sugar ,
- 36 g pro.