Recipes and Cooking Turkey-Cucumber Sandwiches with Cilantro Spread Be the first to rate & review! Ditch the boring turkey sandwich for this brown bag lunch idea. Creamy citrus sauce gives this sandwich recipe big flavor. By BHG Test Kitchen BHG Test Kitchen The Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen has been in continuous operation for nearly 100 years, developing and testing practical, reliable recipes that readers can enjoy at home. The Test Kitchen team includes culinary specialists, food stylists, registered and licensed nutritionists, and other experts with Bachelor of Science degrees in food science, food and nutrition, or culinary arts. Together, the team tests more than 2,500 recipes, produces more than 2,500 food images, and creates more than 1,000 food videos each year in the state-of-the-art test kitchen. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on December 28, 2018 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Photo: Adam Albright Total Time: 20 mins Servings: 2 Yield: 2 sandwiches Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients 1 small lemon ¼ cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt 2 tablespoon snipped fresh cilantro 2 tablespoon reduced-fat feta cheese ⅛ teaspoon ground cumin 1 large whole grain naan bread, halved crosswise ½ cup lightly packed fresh baby spinach leaves 4 ounce cooked turkey breast, thinly sliced ½ cup cucumber ribbons* 3 tablespoon thin slivers red onion Directions Remove 1/8 tsp. zest and squeeze 1 tsp. juice from lemon. In a small bowl stir together lemon zest and juice, yogurt, cilantro, feta, and cumin. Lay the naan bread on a flat surface. Top with spinach leaves. Carefully spread yogurt mixture over spinach. Top with turkey, cucumber, and red onion. Fold bread up around filling. *Tip Use a vegetable peeler to cut cucumber lengthwise into thin ribbons. Wrap and Tote Fold sandwiches in half over filling and wrap individually in parchment paper, plastic wrap, or waxed paper. Place sandwiches in insulated lunch boxes. Add cooler packs or store lunch boxes in the refrigerator. Serve sandwiches within 5 hours. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 306 Calories 8g Fat 33g Carbs 27g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 2 Calories 306 % Daily Value * Total Fat 8g 10% Saturated Fat 3g 15% Cholesterol 50mg 17% Sodium 571mg 25% Total Carbohydrate 33g 12% Total Sugars 5g Protein 27g Vitamin C 7.3mg 37% Calcium 79mg 6% Iron 1.2mg 7% Potassium 239mg 5% Folate, total 37.6mcg Vitamin B-12 1mcg Vitamin B-6 0.5mg *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.