Turkey Chopped Salad with Orange-Poppy Seed Dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut the tortillas into 1/4-inch strips. Spread the strips in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp. Cool completely. Divide strips among four small resealable plastic bags. Set aside.
- In a large skillet cook corn in olive oil over medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until light brown. Remove from heat. Cool completely.
- In four salad containers evenly layer romaine, turkey, tomatoes, sweet pepper, onion, turkey bacon, and roasted corn. Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours. Divide dressing evenly among four small containers. Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
- To serve, shake dressing. Drizzle one dressing portion over one salad portion. Cover and shake to combine or toss with a fork to combine. Top with one portion of tortilla strips.
From the Test Kitchen
To tote, place salad and dressing containers in an insulated bag with an ice pack.
Orange-Poppy Seed Dressing
- In a small bowl whisk together orange juice, oil, lime juice, honey, and poppy seeds.
Nutrition Facts (Turkey Chopped Salad with Orange-Poppy Seed Dressing)
- Per serving:
- 334 kcal ,
- 8 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat ,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 4 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 76 mg chol. ,
- 188 mg sodium ,
- 36 g carb. ,
- 5 g fiber ,
- 11 g sugar ,
- 32 g pro.