Turkey-Broccoli Salad with Grapes
- In a screw-top jar, combine vinegar, oil, sugar, and salt. Cover and shake well.
- In a very large bowl, combine shredded broccoli, turkey, grapes, and carrot. Add dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately or cover and chill for up to 24 hours. Sprinkle with almonds and pepper just before serving.
- Choose from Splenda® Granular, Equal® Spoonful or packets, or Sweet 'N Low® bulk or packets. Follow package directions to use product amount equivalent to 2 teaspoons sugar.
- PER SERVING WITH SUBSTITUTE: same as above, except 221 cal., 13 g carb.
From the Test Kitchen
To toast nuts, spread in a shallow baking pan lined with parchment paper. Bake in a 350 degrees F oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until golden, shaking pan once or twice.
Nutrition Facts (Turkey-Broccoli Salad with Grapes)
- Per serving:
- 226 kcal ,
- 7 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 5 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 63 mg chol. ,
- 120 mg sodium ,
- 14 g carb. ,
- 3 g fiber ,
- 11 g sugar ,
- 25 g pro.