Trisha Yearwood's Baked Bean Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 x 2-inch casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a 4- to 5-quart Dutch oven, brown the ground beef, onion, and bell pepper. Add the pork and beans, barbecue sauce, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, and brown sugar to the mixture. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared casserole dish. Crumble bacon over the top of the casserole and cover with aluminum foil. Bake 45 minutes. Remove foil and continue to bake for an additional 10 minutes. Let the casserole stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts (Trisha Yearwood's Baked Bean Casserole)
- Per serving:
- 232 kcal ,
- 7 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat ,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 3 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 41 mg chol. ,
- 695 mg sodium ,
- 26 g carb. ,
- 4 g fiber ,
- 15 g sugar ,
- 17 g pro.
annjm081 45 Days Ago
I made this for a potluck at work in July and it was great. I received so many wonderful comments and this week was asked to make it again for a retirement farewell meal. Also, my family loved it at a summer picnic. Love it !
bboop1956181352 35 Days Ago
Can these be made in a crock pot?
Lori Powell 888 Days Ago
This is a great baked bean dish! Every time I make it, I get raves and requests for the recipe.
Kendra Humphrey 1950 Days Ago
This is absolutely wonderful and soooo simple and quick to put together. It would even be wonderful without the bacon (considering the price of bacon these days, geeze). I will definitely be making it again soon.