Tofu & Pickled Vegetable Sandwich
- For pickled vegetables: In a medium bowl combine vegetables, shallot, vinegar, sugar, and salt; let stand at least 10 minutes.
- Wrap tofu with paper towels; press firmly to squeeze out excess moisture. In a small bowl stir together mayonnaise and sriracha. Spread half the mixture in a thin layer on one side of each tofu slice.
- Heat an extra-large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add tofu slices, mayonnaise mixture side down; cook until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Turn; cook 2 to 3 minutes more. Remove pan from heat. Drizzle tofu with lime juice.
- Spread rolls with remaining mayonnaise mixture. Top with tofu, drained pickled vegetables, and cilantro.
Nutrition Facts (Tofu & Pickled Vegetable Sandwich)
- Per serving:
- 401 kcal ,
- 17 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat ,
- 8 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 4 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 6 mg chol. ,
- 648 mg sodium ,
- 45 g carb. ,
- 4 g fiber ,
- 6 g sugar ,
- 19 g pro.