Recipes and Cooking Gluten-Free Tex-Mex Cheese Dip 3.0 (2) 1 Review Plan to double this recipe for a crowd because this addicting cheesy dip is going disappear fast. Go the extra mile and top with pickled jalapeños and/or additional beans and corn. By Annie Peterson Annie Peterson Instagram Annie Peterson has built her career around her passion for food, working as a contributing food editor to Better Homes & Gardens® food publications for more than 15 years. She received her B.A. from Iowa State University in 2003 and completed the Better Process Control School at the University of Tennessee in 2020. She contributed to various cookbooks, including several Whole30 titles, as well as the 15th, 16th, and 17th editions of the iconic Better Homes & Gardens® New Cook Book. She also serves as Recipe Editor for Allrecipes Magazine. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on September 22, 2020 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Photo: Jason Donnelly Total Time: 30 mins Servings: 14 Yield: about 3 1/2 cups dip Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients 1 8 ounce pkg. cream cheese, cut up ½ cup sour cream ½ cup mayonnaise 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeño peppers (4 oz.) 1 tablespoon gluten-free taco seasoning or 2 tsp. chili powder 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained 1 cup frozen corn, thawed 1 4 ounce can diced green chile peppers, drained, or 2 Tbsp. finely chopped pickled jalapeño peppers Assorted dippers Directions In a medium saucepan stir together cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise. Stir in shredded cheese and taco seasoning. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until mixture is melted and smooth. Stir in beans, corn, and chile peppers; heat through. Serve with dippers. Tip If you're not serving this dip immediately (or toting it to a party), transfer to a 1 1/2-qt. slow cooker. Keep warm, covered, on warm or low up to 2 hours, stirring occasionally. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 182 Calories 16g Fat 7g Carbs 4g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 14 Calories 182 % Daily Value * Total Fat 16g 21% Saturated Fat 6g 30% Cholesterol 31mg 10% Sodium 271mg 12% Total Carbohydrate 7g 3% Total Sugars 2g Protein 4g Vitamin C 2.9mg 15% Calcium 86mg 7% Iron 0.4mg 2% Potassium 119mg 3% Folate, total 6.4mcg Vitamin B-12 0.1mcg *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.