Roasted Vegetable Tart
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. In a large, shallow baking pan, combine zucchini slices, sweet pepper strips, onion wedges, and mushroom slices. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Toss to coat. Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven for 12 to 14 minutes or until tender, stirring once halfway through baking time.
- Meanwhile, cook artichoke hearts according to package directions; drain. Halve any large artichokes; stir into roasted vegetable mixture. Set aside.
- Reduce oven temperature to 400 degrees F. Lightly coat two baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray. Unfold pie crusts according to package directions. Place each pie crust on a prepared baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, beat semisoft cheese with garlic and herb and cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spread half of the cheese mixture over the center of each piecrust, leaving a 2-inch border. Evenly divide the vegetable mixture between the pie crusts. Fold pie crust edges partially over the filling, pleating as necessary. Brush edges with milk; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the 400 degrees oven about 20 minutes or until golden. Let stand on baking sheets on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Cut into wedges to serve. Serve warm. Makes 2 tarts (16 servings).
From the Test Kitchen
Prepare roasted vegetables as directed through Step 2. Cover and store vegetables in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. To use, prepare and bake tarts as directed in steps 3, 4, and 5.
Nutrition Facts (Roasted Vegetable Tart)
- Per serving:
- 201 kcal ,
- 14 g fat
- (6 g sat. fat ,
- 20 mg chol. ,
- 219 mg sodium ,
- 16 g carb. ,
- 1 g fiber ,
- 3 g pro.