Recipes and Cooking Sweet Potato-Pomegranate Slaw 4.0 (2) 1 Review Raw sweet potatoes shine in this sweet and tangy slaw. By BHG Test Kitchen BHG Test Kitchen The Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen has been in continuous operation for nearly 100 years, developing and testing practical, reliable recipes that readers can enjoy at home. The Test Kitchen team includes culinary specialists, food stylists, registered and licensed nutritionists, and other experts with Bachelor of Science degrees in food science, food and nutrition, or culinary arts. Together, the team tests more than 2,500 recipes, produces more than 2,500 food images, and creates more than 1,000 food videos each year in the state-of-the-art test kitchen. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on September 30, 2016 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Photo: Andy Lyons Total Time: 30 mins Servings: 8 Yield: 6 cups Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients ½ cup balsamic vinegar ½ cup olive oil ½ teaspoon salt ½ teaspoon black pepper 2 pound sweet potatoes, peeled ½ cup chopped salted and roasted pistachios ½ cup pomegranate seeds ½ cup cilantro leaves Directions In a large bowl whisk together the vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper. Using a food processor, shred potatoes. Place potatoes in a colander; rinse thoroughly with cold water. Transfer to paper towels; pat completely dry. Add to the bowl with the dressing. Add pistachios, pomegranate seeds, and cilantro. Toss to coat evenly. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 260 Calories 17g Fat 24g Carbs 3g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 8 Calories 260 % Daily Value * Total Fat 17g 22% Saturated Fat 2g 10% Sodium 154mg 7% Total Carbohydrate 24g 9% Total Sugars 8g Protein 3g Vitamin C 3.1mg 16% Calcium 39mg 3% Iron 1mg 6% Potassium 381mg 8% Folate, total 13.7mcg Vitamin B-6 0.3mg *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.