Sweet Potato Burrito Bowls with Cashew Cream
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a medium saucepan bring stock to boiling. Stir in rice. Return to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, 45 minutes or until rice is tender and broth is absorbed. Remove from heat. Fluff with a fork and stir in cilantro and green onion.
- Meanwhile, line a 15x10-inch baking pan with foil. In prepared pan combine next five ingredients (through salt); toss to coat. Roast 30 minutes or until potatoes are light brown and tender, stirring once.
- In a bowl stir together beans and salsa.
- Divide rice among serving bowls. Top with sweet potato mixture and bean mixture. Drizzle with Cashew Cream. If desired, sprinkle with toppings and additional cilantro, green onions, and/or chili powder and serve with lime wedges.
From the Test Kitchen
Burrito bowls can be assembled in airtight containers and stored in the refrigerator up to 3 days. Take for lunch and enjoy bowls chilled.
- Place cashews in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Cover and let soak 30 minutes; drain. Place cashews in a food processor with the remaining ingredients. Cover and blend until smooth, adding additional water as needed to make a smooth puree of drizzling consistency.
Nutrition Facts (Sweet Potato Burrito Bowls with Cashew Cream)
- Per serving:
- 369 kcal ,
- 7 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 4 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 0 mg chol. ,
- 764 mg sodium ,
- 66 g carb. ,
- 11 g fiber ,
- 9 g sugar ,
- 10 g pro.