Steamed Tilapia with Asparagus and Orange
- Remove 1/2 tsp. zest and squeeze 1/4 cup juice from one of the oranges. Peel and section the remaining orange.
- In an extra-large deep skillet combine orange juice, broth, and ginger. Place a large steamer basket in skillet. Bring to boiling. Add asparagus to basket; reduce heat to medium. Steam, covered, 4 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender. Remove asparagus; cover and keep warm.
- Rinse fish; pat dry. Add fish to basket in skillet. Pour soy sauce over fish. Steam, covered, 4 to 6 minutes per 1/2-inch thickness or just until fish flakes. Remove from heat. Remove fish; cover and keep warm.
- Stir couscous and orange zest into broth mixture in skillet. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- Serve fish and asparagus with couscous. Top with orange sections and , if desired, sprinkle with chives.
From the Test Kitchen
If you like, substitute 4 tangerines for the oranges.
Nutrition Facts (Steamed Tilapia with Asparagus and Orange)
- Per serving:
- 333 kcal ,
- 2 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 1 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 57 mg chol. ,
- 617 mg sodium ,
- 45 g carb. ,
- 4 g fiber ,
- 7 g sugar ,
- 33 g pro.