Recipes and Cooking Spicy Cinnamon-Sugar Snack Mix 1.5 (2) Add your rating & review This spicy snack mix gets bold flavor thanks to a fiery blend of Sriracha and cinnamon. By BHG Test Kitchen BHG Test Kitchen The Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen has been in continuous operation for nearly 100 years, developing and testing practical, reliable recipes that readers can enjoy at home. The Test Kitchen team includes culinary specialists, food stylists, registered and licensed nutritionists, and other experts with Bachelor of Science degrees in food science, food and nutrition, or culinary arts. Together, the team tests more than 2,500 recipes, produces more than 2,500 food images, and creates more than 1,000 food videos each year in the state-of-the-art test kitchen. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on April 15, 2015 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Photo: Blaine Moats Total Time: 25 mins Servings: 20 Yield: 10 cups Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients ½ cup butter 2 tablespoon orange juice 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar 2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce ½ teaspoon kosher salt ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon 9 cup crispy corn and rice cereal (Crispix) 1 cup mini pretzel twists 1 cup sesame sticks 1 cup whole almonds Directions In a very large microwave-safe bowl, microwave butter on 100% power (high) for 45 seconds or until melted. Stir in the orange juice, brown sugar, Sriracha sauce, salt, and cinnamon. Add the cereal, pretzels, sesame sticks, and almonds; stir until evenly coated. Microwave, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 5 to 6 minutes or until fragrant and lightly browned, stirring every 2 minutes. Spread on a large piece of foil to cool. Transfer to storage containers. Store at room temperature up to 2 weeks. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 158 Calories 9g Fat 17g Carbs 3g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 20 Calories 158 % Daily Value * Total Fat 9g 12% Saturated Fat 3g 15% Cholesterol 12mg 4% Sodium 255mg 11% Total Carbohydrate 17g 6% Total Sugars 2g Protein 3g Vitamin C 3.3mg 17% Calcium 28mg 2% Iron 3.8mg 21% Potassium 77mg 2% Folate, total 124.5mcg Vitamin B-12 0.8mcg Vitamin B-6 0.3mg *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.