Recipes and Cooking Sparkling Iced Mocha Be the first to rate & review! To keep this coffee drink recipe hydrating we opted for decaf coffee as caffeine can be a mild diuretic. But it still has the coffee flavor you crave and electrolytes to keep you hydrated in summer heat. By Katie Sullivan Morford, MS, RD Katie Sullivan Morford, MS, RD Facebook Instagram Website Katie Sullivan is a registered dietician and food writer with more than 26 years of experience. She's the author of three cookbooks and the voice behind the food blog, MomsKitchenHandbook.com. She is also the nutrition editor for Simply Recipes. Katie has an undergraduate degree in English literature from Loyola Marymount University along with a Master's Degree in Clinical Nutrition from New York University. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on July 13, 2021 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Photo: Jason Donnelly Total Time: 10 mins Servings: 1 Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients 1 ounce brewed decaf* espresso or strong decaf coffee ½ cup low-fat milk 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder 1 teaspoon light agave nectar Ice ⅓ cup chilled sparkling water Directions Blend 1 oz. brewed decaf* espresso or strong decaf coffee, ½ cup low-fat milk, 1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder, and 1 tsp. light agave nectar. Pour over ice and top with 1/3 cup chilled sparkling water. Tips This tasty brew is a good source of the electrolytes calcium, magnesium, and sodium. *Note: Opt for decaf because caffeine can be a mild diuretic. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 78 Calories 1g Fat 13g Carbs 4g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 1 Calories 78 % Daily Value * Total Fat 1g 1% Saturated Fat 1g 5% Cholesterol 6mg 2% Sodium 68mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 13g 5% Total Sugars 12g Protein 4g Vitamin C 2.9mg 15% Calcium 181mg 14% Iron 0.4mg 2% Potassium 262mg 6% Folate, total 7mcg Vitamin B-12 0.6mcg *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.