Recipes and Cooking S'mores Popcorn Balls Be the first to rate & review! This campfire twist on the nostalgic popcorn ball recipe is perfect for gifting (and munching). By Sarah Brekke, MS Sarah Brekke, MS Sarah Brekke is a culinary specialist with the Better Homes and Gardens Test Kitchen. Her work includes recipe testing and development, food styling, and the creation of food video content. Her work expands across many of the Dotdash Meredith food brands including Magnolia Journal, Allrecipes, and various special interest publications. Sarah holds a Bachelor of Science degree in culinary science from Iowa State University and a Master of Science degree in food science from Kansas State University. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on November 22, 2021 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Photo: Jason Donnelly Prep Time: 25 mins Stand Time: 30 mins Total Time: 55 mins Servings: 10 Yield: 10 3-inch popcorn balls Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients ¼ cup butter 1 10 ounce pkg. tiny marshmallows ½ teaspoon vanilla 1 3 ounce bag microwave kettle corn, prepared according to package directions (8 cups popped) 2 cup honey graham cereal 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips (optional) 4 ounce semisweet chocolate, melted Colored nonpareil sprinkles (optional) Directions In an 8-qt. pot melt butter over medium-low. Add marshmallows; stir constantly until melted and smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Add popcorn and cereal; fold until evenly coated. Let cool just until easy to handle. Place chocolate chips in a shallow dish. With buttered hands, quickly shape popcorn mixture into ten 3-inch-diameter balls. If you like, roll balls in the chocolate chips and press firmly to adhere immediately after shaping. Drizzle popcorn balls with melted chocolate or partially dip in melted chocolate. If you like, sprinkle with nonpareil sprinkles. Place balls on a sheet of waxed paper or silicone baking mat. Let stand until set. To Store Place popcorn balls in an airtight container; cover. Store at room temperature up to 3 days. Popcorn Ball Pops Prepare recipe as directed through Step 1. With buttered hands, quickly shape popcorn mixture into about twenty 2-inch-diameter balls. Insert a lollipop stick into each ball. Omit miniature chocolate chips. Dip half of each pop into the melted chocolate, then sprinkle with additional crushed honey graham cereal. Place on a sheet of waxed paper or a silicone baking mat; let stand until chocolate is set. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 249 Calories 10g Fat 39g Carbs 3g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 10 Calories 249 % Daily Value * Total Fat 10g 13% Saturated Fat 6g 30% Cholesterol 13mg 4% Sodium 129mg 6% Total Carbohydrate 39g 14% Total Sugars 23g Protein 3g Calcium 36mg 3% Iron 3mg 17% Potassium 76mg 2% Folate, total 113.5mcg Vitamin B-6 0.2mg *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.