Recipes and Cooking Slow Cooker Sopa de Albondigas Be the first to rate & review! By BHG Test Kitchen BHG Test Kitchen The Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen has been in continuous operation for nearly 100 years, developing and testing practical, reliable recipes that readers can enjoy at home. The Test Kitchen team includes culinary specialists, food stylists, registered and licensed nutritionists, and other experts with Bachelor of Science degrees in food science, food and nutrition, or culinary arts. Together, the team tests more than 2,500 recipes, produces more than 2,500 food images, and creates more than 1,000 food videos each year in the state-of-the-art test kitchen. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Updated on March 3, 2017 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Prep Time: 45 mins Slow Cook Time: 6 hrs Total Time: 45 mins Servings: 6 Yield: 8 cups Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients ½ recipe Turkey-Pork Meatballs 2 tablespoon finely snipped dried cranberries 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed 1 32 ounce box reduced-sodium chicken broth 1 16 ounce jar peach, pineapple, or mango salsa ½ 16 ounce pkg. frozen whole kernel corn (1 1/2 cups), thawed ¼ cup finely crushed tortilla chips ¼ cup small pasta (such as pastine, ditalini, orzo, small penne, or elbow macaroni) ¼ cup sliced green onions Shredded cheddar cheese, sliced green onions, and/or tortilla chips (optional) Turkey-Pork Meatballs 2 eggs ½ cup fine dry bread crumbs ½ cup finely chopped onion ¼ cup milk ½ teaspoon salt ½ teaspoon black pepper 1 ¼ pound uncooked ground turkey 12 ounce ground pork Directions Prepare Turkey-Pork Meatballs as directed, except stir dried cranberries, garlic, and oregano into milk mixture. Shape and bake meatballs as directed. Cool completely and freeze or use immediately. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker combine meatballs and next four ingredients (through 1/4 cup tortilla chips). Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours or on high for 3 to 3 1/2 hours. If using low, turn cooker to high. Stir in pasta; cover and cook 30 minutes more or until tender. Stir in 1/4 cup green onions before serving. If desired, top servings with cheese, green onions, and/or tortilla chips. Turkey-Pork Meatballs Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat two 15x10-inch baking pans with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl beat eggs with a fork. Stir in next five ingredients (through pepper). Add ground turkey, and pork, mix well. Shape mixture into 1-inch meatballs. Place meatballs in prepared pans. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through (160°F). Drain off fat Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 328 Calories 13g Fat 35g Carbs 20g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 6 Calories 328 % Daily Value * Total Fat 13g 17% Saturated Fat 4g 20% Cholesterol 88mg 29% Sodium 963mg 42% Total Carbohydrate 35g 13% Total Sugars 12g Protein 20g Vitamin C 11mg 55% Calcium 70mg 5% Iron 2.4mg 13% Potassium 458mg 10% Folate, total 49.9mcg Vitamin B-12 1mcg Vitamin B-6 0.5mg *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.