Slow Cooker Mediterranean Meatball Soup
- Place Beef-Pork Meatballs in a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker. Add the next seven ingredients (through pepper).
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours.
- If using low, turn cooker to high. Gently stir in pasta. Cover and cook for 20 to 30 minutes more or until pasta is tender. Stir in spinach, and olives.
- Ladle soup into bowls. If desired, top servings with feta, lemon zest, and snipped fennel leaves.
From the Test Kitchen
If you like, save some of the fennel leaves to snip and sprinkle over servings.
Nutrition Facts (Slow Cooker Mediterranean Meatball Soup)
- Per serving:
- 265 kcal ,
- 12 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 5 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 63 mg chol. ,
- 666 mg sodium ,
- 22 g carb. ,
- 3 g fiber ,
- 3 g sugar ,
- 17 g pro.