Recipes and Cooking Skillet Garlicky Spinach and Feta Dip 3.4 (5) Add your rating & review Bring a taste of the Mediterranean to the dinner table with this skillet dip recipe. Spinach, feta, and kalamata olives lend flavors of the Mediterranean while Greek yogurt and mayo add irresistible creaminess..s By BHG Test Kitchen BHG Test Kitchen The Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen has been in continuous operation for nearly 100 years, developing and testing practical, reliable recipes that readers can enjoy at home. The Test Kitchen team includes culinary specialists, food stylists, registered and licensed nutritionists, and other experts with Bachelor of Science degrees in food science, food and nutrition, or culinary arts. Together, the team tests more than 2,500 recipes, produces more than 2,500 food images, and creates more than 1,000 food videos each year in the state-of-the-art test kitchen. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on March 1, 2016 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Photo: Andy Lyons Prep Time: 15 mins Bake Time: 20 mins Total Time: 35 mins Servings: 32 Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients 1 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained 1 10 ounce carton garlic-flavor Phili Cooking Creme 1 cup plain Greek yogurt 1 cup mayonnaise 1 cup crumbled feta cheese (4 ounces) ⅓ cup sliced pitted Kalamata olives ¼ cup chopped green onions (2) 2 tablespoon dried tomato pesto Freshly ground black pepper Crispy Pita Chips, purchased pita chips, multigrain snack chips, and/or assorted vegetable dippers Directions Preheat oven to 425°F. Using paper towels, squeeze out any excess liquid in spinach. In a medium bowl combine spinach, cream cheese, yogurt, mayonnaise, 3/4 cup of the feta cheese, the olives, 2 tablespoons of the green onions, the pesto, and pepper. Transfer spinach mixture to a seasoned or generously greased 8- to 9-inch cast-iron skillet. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup feta cheese. Bake about 20 minutes or until heated through and bubbly around the edge. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons green onions. Serve dip with Crispy Pita Chips. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 88 Calories 8g Fat 2g Carbs 2g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 32 Calories 88 % Daily Value * Total Fat 8g 10% Saturated Fat 2g 10% Cholesterol 10mg 3% Sodium 174mg 8% Total Carbohydrate 2g 1% Total Sugars 1g Protein 2g Vitamin C 0.6mg 3% Calcium 50.5mg 4% Iron 0.2mg 1% Potassium 35mg 1% Folate, total 16.1mcg Vitamin B-12 0.1mcg *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.