Shaved Stein Beef
- Lightly coat a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In a large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add meat; cook about 6 minutes or until brown on both sides, turning once.
- Meanwhile, stir together steak grilling blend, bouillon granules, sugar, coffee granules, and crushed red pepper.
- Place the onions in prepared slow cooker; top with meat. Pour beer and vinegar over meat and onions. Sprinkle with the steak grilling blend mixture.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 hours or on high-setting for 4 hours or until easily shredded.
- Transfer meat to a cutting board, reserving cooking liquid in cooker. Using two forks pull meat apart into shreds. Stir steak sauce into cooking liquid.
- To serve, divide meat mixture among rolls; spoon some of the cooking liquid over shredded meat. Serve the remaining cooking liquid in small dishes.
Nutrition Facts (Shaved Stein Beef)
- Per serving:
- 366 kcal
- 7 g
- (2 g
- 1 g
- 3 g
- 37 mg
- 735 mg
- 46 g
- 7 g
- 9 g
- 27 g