Sesame-Crusted Beef and Spinach Salad
- Trim fat from steak. Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper. Place steak on the unheated rack of a broiler pan. Broil 3 to 4 inches from the heat until almost desired doneness, turning once halfway through broiling time. Allow 11 to 13 minutes for medium-rare doneness (145 degrees F) or 16 to 18 minutes for medium doneness (160 degrees F).
- Brush mustard on top of the steak; sprinkle with half of the sesame seeds. Turn steak over; brush with the remaining mustard and sprinkle with the remaining sesame seeds. Broil about 4 minutes more or until sesame seeds are lightly browned, turning once halfway through broiling time.
- Divide spinach among four serving plates. Top with garbanzo beans and onion. Thinly slice steak across the grain; arrange on salads. Top with apricots. Drizzle with Orange-Mint Vinaigrette.
Nutrition Facts (Sesame-Crusted Beef and Spinach Salad)
- Per serving:
- 379 kcal ,
- 13 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat ,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 7 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 36 mg chol. ,
- 638 mg sodium ,
- 36 g carb. ,
- 8 g fiber ,
- 11 g sugar ,
- 27 g pro.
Caroline Kirkland 1527 Days Ago
Here is a recipe for the dressing:
lovemyfamily5 1810 Days Ago
This website is useless.....why do you post a salad recipe and not post the recipe for the dressing that is supposed to go with this salad? Will not be coming back to this website.