- Place shrimp in a plastic bag set in a deep bowl.
- For marinade, in a small bowl combine oil, vermouth or white wine, garlic, salt, and pepper. Pour over shrimp in bag. Close bag.
- Marinate shrimp in the refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours. Drain shrimp, reserving marinade.
- Arrange shrimp on the unheated rack of a broiler pan. Place tomatoes, cut side up, next to shrimp. Brush shrimp and tomatoes with marinade. Discard remaining marinade.
- Broil 4 to 6 inches from the heat about 5 minutes or until shrimp turn opaque, turning shrimp over once. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Garlic-Broiled Shrimp)
- Per serving:
- 170 kcal
- 8 g
- 129 mg
- 164 mg
- 4 g
- 18 g