Asian Grilled Salmon Salad
- Snap off and discard woody bases from asparagus. Rinse fish; pat dry.
- Brush asparagus spears and both sides of salmon lightly with oil. Press fennel seed onto both sides of salmon.
- Place salmon on the greased rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals. Place asparagus on a piece of heavy foil on grill rack next to salmon. Grill for 8 to 12 minutes or until asparagus is tender and the fish begins to flake easily, turning once halfway through.
- Meanwhile, line 4 plates with lettuce leaves. Place salmon atop greens. Arrange asparagus, tomato wedges, and enoki mushrooms around salmon. Drizzle with Asian Dressing. Makes 4 servings.
- In a screw-top jar combine salad oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, sugar, and grated gingerroot or pickled ginger. Cover and shake well.
Nutrition Facts (Asian Grilled Salmon Salad)
- Per serving:
- 255 kcal
- 13 g
- (2 g
- 31 mg
- 368 mg
- 7 g
- 2 g
- 28 g