Recipes and Cooking Currant Glaze for Turkey 4.0 (4) Add your rating & review This quick five-ingredient glaze recipe will give your Thanksgiving turkey a beautiful glossy look. By BHG Test Kitchen BHG Test Kitchen The Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen has been in continuous operation for nearly 100 years, developing and testing practical, reliable recipes that readers can enjoy at home. The Test Kitchen team includes culinary specialists, food stylists, registered and licensed nutritionists, and other experts with Bachelor of Science degrees in food science, food and nutrition, or culinary arts. Together, the team tests more than 2,500 recipes, produces more than 2,500 food images, and creates more than 1,000 food videos each year in the state-of-the-art test kitchen. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on November 1, 2008 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Prep Time: 5 mins Total Time: 5 mins Yield: 1/2 cup Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients ½ cup red currant or plum jelly 1 tablespoon lemon juice 1 teaspoon dry mustard 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce ¼ teaspoon pepper Directions In small saucepan combine red currant jelly, lemon juice, dry mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper. Cook and stir over low heat until jelly is melted and dry mustard is incorporated. About 15 minutes before turkey is scheduled to be done; brush turkey twice with the glaze about 5 minutes apart. Makes 1/2 cup glaze. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 58 Calories 15g Carbs Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Calories 58 % Daily Value * Sodium 14mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 15g 5% Total Sugars 11g Vitamin C 1.2mg 6% Iron 0.2mg 1% Potassium 19mg 0% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.