Hot Diggity Dog
- For the paws, make two cuts, each 1/2 inch long, with a knife or clean scissors into one end of each hot dog. Cook hot dogs.
- Assemble the dog, using the bun for the body, hot dogs for the legs, a carrot stick for the tail, cheese slices for the ears, and two donut holes for the muzzle.
- Add onion pieces and olives halves for eyes, attaching them with thin carrot sticks or toothpicks.
- Push pieces of strawberry licorice lace into donut holes for whiskers. Top the muzzle with a cherry for a nose.
- Cut the gumdrop in a teardrop shape for the tongue. Makes 2 servings.
- You will need an adult helper.