Salted Caramel Mocha Spoons
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or waxed paper; set aside.
- In the top of a double boiler, cook and stir caramels and cream over medium heat until smooth (or melt in a medium saucepan over low heat).
- Dip spoons into the melted caramel and place on lined baking sheet to cool.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl microwave chocolate on 50% power in 30 second increments, stirring each time, until melted. Stir in espresso powder.
- Once caramel has cooled on the spoons, dip them halfway into the chocolate mixture and sprinkle with flaked sea salt. Let stand until set.
- Stir a spoon into 6 ounces of hot coffee, cocoa, or milk.
Nutrition Facts (Salted Caramel Mocha Spoons)
- Per serving:
- 122 kcal
- 7 g
- (4 g
- 0 g
- 2 g
- 4 mg
- 111 mg
- 15 g
- 1 g
- 10 g
- 1 g