Rosemary, Cherry, and Ham Stuffing Cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups with foil bake cups.
- In a large skillet melt butter over medium heat. Add the next three ingredients (through celery); cook 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in almonds; cook 3 minutes more. Stir in the next five ingredients (through pepper).
- In a large bowl combine squash mixture and bread cubes. Add egg and broth, tossing gently to moisten. Spoon about 1/3 cup of the mixture into each prepared muffin cup; press lightly. If desired, cover with foil and chill up to 24 hours.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through (165 degrees F). Cool in muffin cups on a wire rack 5 minutes. Remove from muffin cups. Serve warm.
From the Test Kitchen
For dried bread, spread bread cubes in a 15x10-inch baking pan. Cover lightly and let stand overnight. Or preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until dried, stirring twice; cool. Bread will continue to dry and crisp as it cools.
Nutrition Facts (Rosemary, Cherry, and Ham Stuffing Cups)
- Per serving:
- 233 kcal ,
- 8 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat ,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 3 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 47 mg chol. ,
- 588 mg sodium ,
- 30 g carb. ,
- 5 g fiber ,
- 8 g sugar ,
- 11 g pro.