Rosemary and Lemon Cornmeal Donuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a mini (2-inch) doughnut pan with cooking spray. In a bowl combine the next six ingredients (through salt). In another bowl combine the next four ingredients (through oil); whisk until smooth. Add yogurt mixture to flour mixture; stir until well mixed and smooth.
- Spoon batter into a large resealable plastic bag. Using scissors, cut off a small corner; squeeze batter into prepared pan, filling each cup about two-thirds full. Smooth tops.
- Bake about 8 minutes or until doughnuts are nearly firm when lightly pressed. Cool in pan on a wire rack 3 minutes. Turn doughnuts out of pan onto wire rack; cool completely.
- For icing, in a bowl stir together powdered sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Dip cooled doughnuts into icing, allowing excess icing to drip back into bowl. Transfer to a wire rack. Let stand until icing is set.
Nutrition Facts (Rosemary and Lemon Cornmeal Donuts)
- Per serving:
- 181 kcal ,
- 5 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 4 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 1 mg chol. ,
- 179 mg sodium ,
- 30 g carb. ,
- 1 g fiber ,
- 16 g sugar ,
- 4 g pro.