Roasted Vegetable-Chicken Sausage Pizza
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a 15x10-inch baking pan with foil. In a large bowl toss mushrooms and onion with 2 tsp. of the oil; sprinkle with salt. Transfer to prepared baking pan. Roast 5 minutes.
- In same bowl toss sweet peppers and asparagus with 2 tsp. of the oil. Add pepper mixture and sausage to baking pan. Roast 15 minutes more or until peppers and asparagus are crisp-tender and starting to brown, stirring once. Carefully transfer foil with vegetables to a wire rack.
- When pan is cool, brush with remaining 3 tsp. oil and sprinkle with cornmeal. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 14x9-inch rectangle. Transfer to prepared baking pan; press edges into sides of pan. Bake 5 minutes (dough may puff). Remove from oven.
- Carefully spread dough with dried tomatoes. Top with roasted vegetables, cheese, and, if desired, toppers. Bake 5 minutes more or until crust is crisp, cheese is melted, and vegetables are heated through.
From the Test Kitchen
Thaw in the refrigerator overnight, then let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before rolling. You may need to let the dough rest as you roll. Store leftover dough wrapped in plastic wrap in the refrigerator up to 1 day. Bake as rolls or use for another pizza crust.
Nutrition Facts (Roasted Vegetable-Chicken Sausage Pizza)
- Per serving:
- 233 kcal ,
- 10 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 3 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 24 mg chol. ,
- 452 mg sodium ,
- 26 g carb. ,
- 3 g fiber ,
- 4 g sugar ,
- 11 g pro.